childcare- I am a 58 year old mother of 5 children all have now grown up, i have 10 grandchildren age 0 to 13 years, i have always minded the grandchildren but now they are all in school so i have decided on a carer change. i have been on a childcare course and have gained the aproporiate certificates in childcare/EYFS /paediatric first aid /safeguarding/5* food hygine rating. i am fully OFSTED regiserted.
i have 35 years of childare experience,
i have a large detatched house with lot of room for children to play learn and be happy be safe and secure .We have lot of toys musical instruments, dressing up clothes ect.
the garden is split in to 3 parts, one part full of outdoor toys, part 2 is for planting veg/fruit/flowers and the 3rd part has got our chickens in so the children can feed the chickens and collect the eggs
we also have parking at the front of the house for 6 cars were you can leave your car all day for free.
We are 2mins from orrell park train station /5mins from walton vale shops and 10 mins from aintree hospital.
I will also do emergency care if needed.
the children will also be taken on outings/children centers/librarys/play groups.
My daughter is also OFSTED registerd and works within the setting aswell.
please see our facebook page Elaine&Hayleys daycare
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elaine Wilson
- Contact Position
- 0151 293 0171
Where to go
- Elaines daycare
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £35 per Day £20 per Session
- i charge £35 per day and £20 per half day
- Offering Tax Free Childcare.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7am 5pm Tuesday 7am 5pm Wednesday 7am 5pm Thursday 7am 5pm Friday 7am 5pm
- Other Availability
- open all year except christmas week and bank holidays
Extended Services school
Arts and Crafts
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have a Special Educational Need?
We would know from 2 year old assessments
2. How will staff in the setting support my child?
By making simple adaptations for physical needs and extra courses to support me in meeting the childs needs.
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my childs needs?
Through assessing their needs and working with parents.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Core staff at Children's Centres ie, Disability / SEN Link Worker
5. How accessible is the setting?
Limited access outside, indoors room to room access is good.
6. How will the setting support my child transferring to the next stage of education?
Links with the relevant school for transition support
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved??
Weekly meetings / daily diaries
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)