Whitechapel Centre: Floating Support Service
Our Housing Advice and Support service can help with any housing related matter.
This may include:-
- Advice in dealing with your landlord
- Help with budgeting or benefits
- Guidance in managing a tenancy
- Help to make a Propertypool Plus Application or find a private rented property
- Guidance to access help with alcohol, substance misuse or mental health issues if this is affecting your housing situation
We will agree with you a plan of support based on your own needs. Support is provided for a period of 3 months (longer in special circumstances).
Who can use this service?
Open to people who are over 16 and need help with a housing matter.
To access the service, simply call in to see us or click on the ‘make a referral’ tab above.
Venues & Opening Hours
Support can be accessed through dropping in at one of our outlets:-
Langsdale Street, L3 8DT
Monday to Saturday, 9.00am - 4.00pm
Online Chat Service
Monday to Friday 12pm-4pm.
Kensington Children's Centre
23 Quorn Street, L7 2QR
Thursday, 9.30am - 2pm
37 – 39 Walton Road, L4 4AD
Tuesday, 9.30am - 1pm
Friday, 9.30am to 1pm
Toxteth Town Hall,
15 High Park St, Toxteth L8 8DX
Friday, 9.30am to 2pm
This is just one of the services provided by the Whitechapel Centre. Click HERE for information on our other projects.
Who to contact
- 0151 207 7617
Where to go
The Whitechapel Centre
- L3 8DT