Healthy Weight Practitioner Drop in Anfield Childrens Centre
Do you have any worries about your Child’s eating habits, their diet or feeding?
She can offer information and advice on:
- Fussy eating at mealtimes
- Restricted diet and only eating certain foods
- Making mealtimes enjoyable, removing the stress
- Children or Parents with anxieties around food
- How much food, portion sizes.
- Nutrition and the balance of food groups to provide to grow, develop and stay healthy
- How much physical activity does your child require?
Drop in or please call 0151 233 4001 to book an appointment
Where to go
- Anfield Childrens centre
- L4 2QG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday 1pm -3pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
Share this recordHave your say