Honey Pot Nursery Group (Aigburth)
Honey Pot Aigburth is a private day nursery in the south of liverpool offering quality childcare for children from birth to 5 years.
The nursery is a large detached house situated on Aigburth Road in South Liverpool and was the first nursery owned by Honey Pot Nursery Group.
It opened its doors to the public in July 2007 and has gone from strength to strength since.
The nursery has two 0-2 rooms, a toddler room and a pre-school room. It also has a sensory room and an outdoor garden and a separate baby garden.
The children also have access to local parks within the vicinity and children go on regular outings and local walks as well as having access to a minibus to go on trips.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Honey Pot Nursery (Aigburth)
358, Aigburth Road
- L17 6AE
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Offering Tax Free Childcare.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
Private Nursery Garden
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
If your child is new to our setting then progress will be discussed with you regularly and we are happy to liaise with any previous setting including child minders with your consent. Your child will have a named key person who will observe and assess your child against the Early Years Outcomes. If we think your child may need extra support we will discuss this with you and with your consent will access support from our in house SENDCo and outside agencies.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. We measure progress using;
- EYFS, Learning Journeys, Observations, sensory play, visuals/symbols, small group work, key worker
- Referral to specialist services
- We can also apply to the consortia to access funding to support your child further
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
The setting is organised by chronological age. The curriculum is adapted to a child's individual needs. All group planning is differentiated to support children with different ages, abilities and interests.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
We work in partnership with the local authority, health and social care services.
We are members of the Early Years Consortia.
Our SENDCo has vast experience, in particular the Liverpool Early Years SENCo award.
Our SENDCo liases with various external agencies including education psychologists, occupational therapists, SENISS etc.
Staff have been trained/are qualified in:
- Epi pen
- Administering medication
- First Aid
- Autism Awareness
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Diabetes awareness/administering insulin
5. How accessible is the setting?
We are happy to discuss your child individual needs and to make reasonable adjustments if necessary
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
We work closely with all schools in Liverpool, the manager attends an annual transition meeting with the local schools and we do a lot of work in house to prepare our preschool children for the next stage in their lives. Our pre-school staff have all received training in school readiness and complete accurate transition to school reports which are shared with their allocated school.
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
We invite parents to discuss their child's progress regularly.
Monthly newsletters are sent to parents
We hold parents evening twice a year
We have parental involvement on a regular basis, where parents are invited in to carry out activities with the children
We have termly parents as partners meetings
We frequently hold forums/send questionnaires to gain parents thoughts & feedback.
- Contact Name
- Fatima Rodrigues
- Contact Telephone
- 0151 4942373
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)