LIFE ROOMS-Pathway Service
Are you a parent/carer and need some support?
If you need any support with issues such as
• Family and caring responsibilities
• Mental health and physical wellbeing
• Financial difficulties
• Employment and volunteering
• Social activities and support networks
• Housing issues
• Anything else, not listed, that is affecting your day to day life.
A Pathways Advisor can help you.
You can book an appointment or drop into your children’s centre.
Clubmoor Children’s Centre Utting Avenue East, L11 1DQ
Tuesday 24th January 09:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 7th February 09:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 21st February 09:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 28th February 09:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 14th March 09:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 28th March 09:30am – 3:30pm
Call 0151 233 8500 to book on, or call in the centre.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lisa Ormesher
- Contact Position
- 0151 233 8500
Where to go
- Clubmoor Children's Centre
Utting Avenue East
- L11 1DQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various dates as listed on a Tuesday 9.30am-4pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Every 2 weeks
on dates as listed- 9.30am-4pm