Redbridge High School
At Redbridge High School our aim is to provide outstanding educational provision that will also encompass the holistic needs of pupils, aged 11 – 19 with SLD, PMLD and any additional needs particularly ASD. We will deliver this through a flexible skilled workforce in an inclusive caring environment that has pupils at its centre
Outreach Services for Children and Young People with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
From 1st September 2018, for academic year 2018-19, Liverpool City Council has commissioned Millstead School, Princes School, Palmerston School and Redbridge High School to deliver citywide outreach services. Services will provide support for maintained early years and maintained mainstream schools with children and young people on roll, aged 2-16 years, with at least 1 of the following diagnosed needs:
For more information click here
- Severe learning difficulties (SLD).
- SLD and a diagnosis of autistic spectrum conditions and behaviour that challenges.
- SLD and complex physical health needs.
- Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
Who to contact
Where to go
- Redbridge High School
179, Long Lane
- L9 6AD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Term Time
- Time of day
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Offering Tax Free Childcare.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Secondary (11 to 16)