We are a charity that helps young people and adults to achieve their potential by providing high quality, professional career, employment and training services.
- Providing professional careers guidance and employer encounters in schools.
- Supporting young people who are at risk of or Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET), reaching those who are vulnerable or from disadvantaged groups.
- Providing careers support and guidance for adults looking for work, including those from minority groups, through services in other languages including Arabic.
- Delivering Employment, Education and Training support to offenders and ex-offenders.
- Delivering a range of fully accessible, accredited training programmes face to face or via digital channels.
Who to contact
Where to go
Career Connect 7th Floor, Walker House
- L2 3YL
- Local Offer Age Bands
Young Adults (16 to 25)
Secondary (11 to 16)