Booker Avenue Infant School
Booker Avenue is an Infant school in Mossley Hill. There are 11 classes in all, three Early Years and eight in Key Stage One.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Booker Avenue Infant School
- L18 9SB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8.45am until 3.30pm
Here at Booker Infants we are committed to fostering an educational setting where each and every child’s individuality is valued. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do - providing a safe, stimulating and caring environment which is responsive to the needs of all pupils. This ‘whole-school approach’ to Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) harnesses a whole-hearted commitment to ensuring each and every pupil has the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential, grow in independence and foster a love of learning.
In order to ensure that we are responsive to the needs of our pupils we are committed to –
- Fostering high aspirations for all learners
- Ensuring all pupils have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum through high quality teaching and differentiated and personalised learning opportunities
- Early identification of individual pupils strengths and areas of development
- Minimising potential barriers to learning through early identification and careful consideration of additional support and/ or resources
- Fostering parent and school partnership, placing the child and family at the centre of shared decision making processes
These principals are underpinned by our commitment to the ongoing evaluation of pupils needs. Using the Graduated Approach the continual cycle of Assess, Plan, Do and Review ensures that additional needs are carefully planned and catered for, minimising any potential barriers to learning.
Our SEND Information Report and Policy are reviewed and updated in October of each academic year.
- Contact Name
- Lynne Brown
- Contact Telephone
- 0151 724 1997
- Contact Email
SEND Information Report 21
Our SEND Mission Statement
Upholding the principals of the SEND Code of Practice
Additional Support and Intervention
Let's Talk Makaton
SEND Policy 21-22
SEND Information Report
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5 to 11)